I just called o2 to have a moan, i was due an upgrade and i have been with them for 7yrs paying £35 a month yet the wanted to charge me £89.99 to upgrade to the w960i - now i was ok paying it, but i thought push my luck - so i said look i've been with you all this time and my current phone has had no loess than 3 repairs in less than a year, can you do anything for me?

She spoke to her manager, who she then put me onto. Who said i appreciate you have been with us for 7 years and that you have paid over the odds for too long so, would i please accept the phone for free and we will upgrade your tariff from 500mins/500texts to 1000mins/600texts/unlimited internet for £30 a month!!!

So i get a new phone delivered on saturday for free, with a better call plan - so i am very happy today

pays to moan, i tell thee

Orange are a bunch of tosspots, they told me near the end of last year I could upgrade my phone for free in January... so we called them up in January and they said it's gonna cost £86+ to upgrade! I decided to keep the phone I've got.

nice one... the mrs is the one who does all the moaning at o2/orange, she's had like 5 new/different phones in the last 4 months for free :)

i generally cant be bothered with it all.

by the way, w960i is awesome. its gonna be my next one too.

i used to work for lloyds. credit card services. if anyone moaned enough i would just give them the damn refund. so moral to this story is if you moan long enough a lot of people budge. but i heard of this one kid before i started who eventually got fired was moaned at by a customer and because he didnt give a shit and she really wound her up he sent her a new credit card through the post. all legggittt and everything but untill she looked at the name on the bottom lol .................................. fucking bitch lol what a credit card to own