My Mates just bought a glanza and he said he put 40 quid V power and got abt 160 Miles from full tank thats on and off boast, is that about right or too less, i would of thought its too less, but i aint checked mine as of yet, so can anyone give us some figures??

thanks

My Mates just bought a glanza and he said he put 40 quid V power and got abt 160 Miles from full tank thats on and off boast, is that about right or too less, i would of thought its too less, but i aint checked mine as of yet, so can anyone give us some figures??

thanks

i but think hoe Meany L you get for £40! its not as much as you think

300 miles he certainly is getting less, what if he is on boast constant his got a heavy foot lol, wereever he goes his giving it some, what is full tank on glanzas, 40 quid v power, it was £1.15 a litre, any one got any ideas whats the problem???

v power is crap? yeah, very useful. its better than any other fuel for the same money, so its certainly not crap.

i use esso supreme myself, mainly because there's an esso garage only 20seconds away.

i get approx 200miles out of £50 from a 250bhp'ish (could be more, thats very conservative) S14A 200SX, so count yourself lucky.

I get 240/250mi from a full full tank! May be a float/gauge problem though as the gauge can be tempermental at times!

what do you mean by a float/gauge problem, i think his gauge seems to be alright, he sayin abt 150, when its completely emepty, he does abt 120 miles then light comes on so hes adding say about 30 extra miles to that, i certainly think theres a problem, anyone think of any solutions, hes screwin at the minute, his exhaust is a bit worn out (but not blowing), could this be the problem, you recon a service would do the job is is that un likely.