hey, a friend of mine called tom got me into starlets. So naturarly i was a starlet sr as a first car at 17. I am just thinking about, how reliable are these cars, especialy the non-turbo's ? Oh and i saw a white ep91 with your website sticker on, in scotland, i think it was called setonsands, it was in the caravan park.

thanks

Kroozin

All starlet n/a's are 74bhp mate

They are very reliable and with a few choice mods can see you touching 100bhp and dusting vtr saxo's :lol:

Welcome to UKSC :)

hehe, probly will. I'm also just thinking, whats the sorta power/torque of the sr? arnt the sr and sportif engines the same ? how come they have 20bhp power difference?

yeh no performance difference

but the sr comes with a handful of extras for example

speedline alloys which are the muts nuts

its got a small spoiler at the rear

tte exhaust

it just looks alot better than the standard ones in my personal opinion

the great thing about starlets is though that they are easily modified, lots of options buddy

Welcome to the site mate.

TTE stands for 'Toyota Team Europe' and is the European operations of Toyota Motorsports.

Were responsible for Toyota's WRC Cars from the 70s to early 90s (Carlos Sainz Era) and rallying in general, now solely F1 from 2002 onwards.

They are now called Toyota Motorsport GmbH.

Their 'stamp' is an official brand for 'choice' parts (factory and optional) for all sorts of Toyota cars.

In Starlet SR instances here is the TTE backbox and TTE spoiler.

DSC00116.jpg

DSC00117.jpg

Joz

ah cool, thanks for the info. Cant seem to find many videos of sr's, or n/a starlets in general. Realy want a ep91 now :)

Get one then you crazy foolz :lol:

TTE is badazz

get an sr and i'll come rob the parts from you :)

you can rob my parts in exchange of lots of money :lol: Been looking about how much an i expecting to pay for a sr ?

Last time i checked stealing was free :)

umm £1500 for a mint one

less money less quality

but money well spent