well as i get bored of cars very quick, I've decided to buy this. found on ebay 5days ago, bidded £393 and won it! for £393 it has alot of kit!

elec windows, elec sun roof, mirrors. (they are must haves in my eyes) has mot till december 2008, tax till jan 2009, alot of service history. only problems so far found the clutch makes a odd noise, crunches a few gears, brand new exhaust knocks on something and odd bits of rust, but better than alot of uk eg's around. has the fog lights which is a nice touch and a vti lower splitter! okish alloys (could be worse) by the way its a esi!

when driving around isn't it we thought it handles very well, even me mate used to have a vti and said it handles really well for a esi.

DSC05782.jpg

DSC05788.jpg

DSC05784.jpg

DSC05792.jpg

DSC05790.jpg

well i got bored today and me and my mate decided to strip the rear. when going through the boot i found a bag of tools, and a cap with firm written on it.... then koni. me and my mate looked at one another in suprise...... quickly rushed and took a alloy off to find it has koni shocks and springs on it! result. so the koni's are worth ruff what i bought the car for!

DSC05795.jpg

DSC05794.jpg

DSC05796.jpg

enjoy comments welcome!

i have alot of plans for this car in the next year or so, each bit coming in stages.

Looks good for what you paid mate!!

Never seen those fogs and three of my mates have that car

They go real well, D16 engine I take it?

Keep us updated with the project

cheers! yeh i know the price for it, im over the moon!

yeh me mate said the fogs are rare! tbh i dont like them, and one bulb is cracked :D for the engine code i dont know...... but its the one with a mini v-tec (which i cant feel)

but im just saving lots of dollar for the next changed! going to take me a few months :p unless i win the lotto! :D

my insurance on the trueno ends on wednesday and transfers onto the civic. kinder looking forward to it, but for insurance purposes its alot cheaper!

kno what u mean, fogs do look like an after thought

what car next then?!

oh sorry, nah im not changing car, im wanting a new engine in this one. but i have to save abit for it :p unless i win the lotto then il put a diff engine in! :D

Yea you cant feel the vtec kick like the b16's etc but they do pull very well ;)

Yea its a d16 mate, sohc vtec 130ish bhp if i remember correctly

yeh found that out too! it was a engine with no oil either :p