just got back from the mapping session.

bad news is the wastegate spring was too weak and i could only get 1.2 bar.

good news is that on the base map at 1.2 bar it made 287.9hp @ 5955rpm and 262.2 ft/lbs @ 5666rpm ^^;

need to sort a few things out then go back for a full boost map. its still fun to drive though :p the guy thinks it will be an easy 350hp when its running at full boost.

in the way home the fecking pulley jumped a tooth... so i need to fix that, but on the whole, its mad.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maet.

ubes days all round. hugs.

on the phone it sounded like it was trying to eat small children.

mate, im pwned, track days am de pwned. yours would have been hopeless on there as there's alot of low speed corners, you'd be out of em like, digging craters fur snugs.

mate, its mint, just stripped it down and the oil pump is like PWNERDZ. like, lol amounts. my glanza, loves eating parts fur dinner.

ive ordered a new one, itll be here thursday, so that friday meet may be a tight deadline and i dunno if ill make it. which is gay.

ill get the graph put up though, 287hp at 5500rpm and it stays there till the redline at 8k. the power is totally boost dependant, it doesnt drop off at all. lushness.

its just really shit about that oil pump. oh well, ill carry on.

I think you car is just scared of meeting other cars

Tis like - ohh my god!!, upcoming meet......*eats random part*

it seems that way. rofls. i might be able to get it done on thursday night. oil pump is like, 3 minutes job, blates.