• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not a bad figure atal rick, it does come in pretty dam late though, takes 5k to make 200 horses.... and you need to get your wastegate sorted ;)

that'll just be the boost controller needing tuning, i expect he can make it come in alot sooner if it was tweaked by a pro, and wasn't a piece of shit profec-b :p (blitz dsbc ftw).

yeah thats running totally on a blocked spring mate. i havnt even loked at touching the set gain on the wastegate yet. ill get round to it in good time.

boost controller tuning is one of them things that takes a few weeks of driving to get right.

a while, im in no rush. im enjoying the power it has now, not much can keep up in its current form. once i get bored of/used to that, i know ive got the scope to keep going.

itll get there when it gets there ^^

nice figure rick, hope you can get the EBC sorted so the boost comes online earlier..;)

also gaz with his 5E AWD and Mark's TD05...gonna be some big power starlets knocking about!

yeah ea is where i go to get my car done, i got unichip at the mo, but want emanage fitted as people seem to be good better results with it, will be back there in couple weeks to get mine set up,

yeah there gonna be some right quick one's this year, were gonna have to meet up and go for a nice country lane drive :(