well was out at lunch pulled in at a bit at the back of the bus stop where i pulled in wasnt actualy the buss stop so any way pop out to get money out the bank this bus pulls in watchn his miror smacks my front bumper.. i didnt notice but i heard a bump then a woman came up and said he just hit your car... so a lookd and its scuff markd blue... so i went up said here you f*cking monkey you just hit ma car.. he replied did ah? ... a said aye you did you f*cking twat so he got out and luckily i was right next to the main office the guy came out took all the details and i decided that im not gona go through my insurance so i left it and the boss dude apologised and shook my hand and i drove off.. need to t-cut it now and there will be marks on the bumper.

guess i aint as pissed off as i should because i planned to get the bumper resprayed and smoothed but just the fact that wa*k job had millions of space and still hit my baby

soooo pee'd off right now its unreal man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If a bus bumped into my car I wouldn't be in the mood for being nice either.

i agree with ste91 but i can see Dub's point also...

feel for ya boy

still bus drivers seem to be a particularly rude fookers round here.....they'll pull out without looking...... round here anyway

I'm with dub on this one!

I woulda made sure i made one hell of a mess of it if you gobbed off at me like that,not to mention planted you firmly on your ass with a swift right hook.

Losing your rag gets you nowhere,it's better to be civil because you never know who you are shouting that crap at. :(

wait a min... he hit you... and your not claiming... what you gonna do if it turns out there is underlying structural damage. dumb move mate real dumb. bumpers are plastic and as such easily spring back. but underlying structure dents and stays that way. you could have a rolling terminal mot failure...

That was a bit uncalled for mate lashing out like that although I would be really pissed aswell

If the bus driver was coming cocky and denying it etc then i would flip but not before I got the police involved :(

Anyway sorry for ya bud hope you get it sorted easy enough, doesnt sound like much damage

i dont think i explained right... he watched in the mirror as he hit my car pretty much intentionaly... so basicly my abusive more was low key in my own opinion because if there wasnt any one there i was going to kick the shite out him guys.

not alot of damage just no paint scrappings... was getting the bumper smoothed and sprayed anyway so thats why i left the claim

so start that again mate, you changed your story... you said he watched in the mirror as he hit it intentionally.. but before hand you said you only heard the thump...

which one?

no way ,you hit someones car you expect someone to get pissed offf i would do the same mate. pride and joy mate. i would have ran my mouth off. same situation happened to me but only problem was it was a grup of pikeys. cant prove it tho as i was at work sorta my fault tho as i parked in between 2 pikey busses. they had plenty room tho

basicly i jumped out the car (while a friend in it) pop to the bank right next to where i was parkd... i heard the bump... looked round he was looking in his mirror as tho he was watching what he was doing... i took no notice until a woman told me that he had hit it.. so the monkey was lookin in the mirror to see if any one noticed and to see what he hit... i would have walkd on if it wasnt for the woman so i went bush at the fella... he acted like he had no clue.. when fine well he did know what he done.. i dont think for a second i acted irationaly... that is as briggers says my pride and joy and the fact every one knows how uncaring bus drivers are on the road just p*ssed me off more.

JUST TO TOP THIS OFF!! :@ some moron in another blue car hit my F*cking front left quarter no scratchs or nothing just this big splash of blue paint... honestly... my car and youll all know how small these little cars are, i mean i can actualy park my car side ways in one of the works car park spots and still have space for another v next to me and have cars parked normaly next to IT!!!

how can they hit the lil car there is soooo much DAM FKING SPACE, next person to bump bash my car is gona feel my wrath with a feckin gerry bar

dont moan ya cunt, that mad wummin pulled out in front of me and WROTE ma car off. Lost thousands in the process even though the insurance only paid £2400 i bought the car for twice as much, and spent about £3000 modding it. Then lost money through registration plates, alarms etc. Count yerself lucky rosco its only a scratch (,") u didne tell me lst nite ya buttplug!