IMG_4271.jpg

IMG_4279.jpg

IMG_4281.jpg

IMG_4282.jpg

IMG_4283.jpg

IMG_4286.jpg

IMG_4287.jpg

As you can see had a little play with motion shots

And the crap quality of some of the pictures i blame on the trees ruining my lighting :D

If anyone wants a few shots of there car next time just come up and ask me n i can do some solo car shooting as someone asked me but then left before i got a change to take the pics

Didnt seem to get as many pics as usual :(

Thanks for coming down to everyone who turned up

We'll get dates sorted to next months hope to see you all there again!

Also cheers to the gentlement that took me out in their cars/let me drive their GT turbos :D

Was a great meet, good meeting you all again and a few I hadn't met before. Thanks for the ride in the glanza Joe (my first time :D) anyone got a spare 4e-fte for sale? :(

I actually turned up to this ealier on.

Was this wen we wer munching in Nandos?

Y u not stay around?

Also were u in the GT?

Mass questioning :(

Was this wen we wer munching in Nandos?

Y u not stay around?

Also were u in the GT?

Mass questioning :(

I dunno, got there bout 8.15 left about 10 to 9.

because i was going out on the prowl.

No i wasn't mate i was in something far superior.

happy now? lol

Also Susuki Vitara? someone sound the camp alarm and vacate the area.

Better have paint on for the next Medstone meet :D

Nah mate, you lot are too poofish , what with having all youre cars the same colour!

Gotta be hardcore..

Gotta be haggard!

Plus, having non painted panels gives me an excuse not to have to keep washing and waxing it. :(

just trying to blend into Medway as best i can, might paint it in camo with macdonalds logos and smokintyres banners isn't it bruvvvv :D:D

Craig.

Craig your car sounds like a beast when changing gears. Sounds like a supra or something!!!

It was a great turn out, nice to meet whoever i met for the first time, when's the next one?

Joe.

Awsome pics :D

Damn that makes two EP91's with ZEP fenders now :p

Get it painted Ragger will look sexual :p

:D

I did warn you bro haha, allthough, its okay because youre miles away from me mate haha

Plus youres is painted lol

I need to find a suddent cash injection into project starlet :D everythings come to a screeching halt..Gotta love cash flow.90% out, 10% in :(

Still need to find a new front bumper or i might just repair mine.. depends if i can be assed to whip the filler out on a warm day or not..

Was a good meet, not the general crowd that turn up but its all good.

Andddd, ive also been recruiting for the uksc meet, i saw a mint white V and a spanking white na out tonight, got there guys numbers and told them id tell them when the next meet is so they can turn up and introduce themselfs!

Go me!! :D

I know I am know-where near you Ragger but I was at a BlueWater meet not so long ago :)

Your not allowed to take yours to the same shows/meets as me then :rolleyes:

Just kidding, nice one on the uksc reprezentin' :rolleyes:

@ Craig - Think i might of seen the white v your talking about, is he a really small bloke with spikey hair. Do you go down macdonalds at medway city estate alot, i drove past to get a sandwich from petrol station and saw you just before you left for medstone.

Joe

Haha, i lived in the car park like a fuckin pikey for a whole week last week, due to being too skint to do anything productive!

lol Nah, i usually meet the local guys in there because all my mates with starbos live in the surrounding towns to me, so its easy to meet them all in the middle.

@ Sparky ! Craig IZ REPREZENTIN BLUD :rolleyes: We can both zep it up !

lmfao

@ Joe, yeah the guy is quite short with blondish spikey hair.I saw him the other night again with one of his mates with a tidy n/a with silver speedlines, i TOLD them both to get there asses on here! Doesnt look like they have yet :rolleyes: I probably scared them lolol

Craig.