I was going to buy the rear one of those (I already had a front one at the time) but I didn't go for it in the end.

But I ended up paying £26 for a front one off a GT and £50 for a GReddy rear. (Both prices including postage).

If you're in no rush to buy one I'd say wait and grab a bargain and get one that might be a bit better.

dinna mate cant really tell tbh

if you get the front and back you probs will be able to tell a difference.

thats the only 1 i could find at the point so i just got that one.

i have pics of it in the n/a builds if you want to see what its like :rolleyes:

Yo matey

I got a pair of these front and back they work prety well i noticed a bit of difference but mainly if u hit corners fast u can notice it :D

Altho think it would go nicer with a set of seats and a bit more of a drop

Back one fits a treat u have to cut up the lil grey plastic bits around the top of the struts to make them fit but then i also cut the top lid like bits so i just stuck them back on top

The front 1s a lil harder as theres a black plastic cylindery thing (no idea wtf it is as im no mechanic) but me n my dad just bent the braket back for it a bit

Also theres a brake hose or sumin that touches it once u got it on there so we stuck a lil piping round it just to protect it so it didnt rub a hole in it

But doubt that would happen any way.

The lil black cylindery thing on mine does vibrate on occasions against the strut brace tho but thats only really when i do sumin stupid like pull away in 2nd ;)

Hope that helps matey

to be honest any piece of metal that is solid across the front or back will work regardless of brand.. and you should notice a difference, mine seemed to understeer less when i put the tein one on my sr...

and the charcoal canistor makes funny noises regardless of wether it hits a strut...

I man handled a Glanza front strut on the other day. Was fairly easy except the fuel filter was in the way a touch.

I've been meaning to get one of them struts for ages. Just never got round to getting one. As Fishy said any bar will do the job. Some like their JDM makes, which is fair enough but for that price you can't really argue with it.

Bourkey