Hello people my name's Anthony. I'm mates with fishy89 n rob bee*r! I'm in the process of buying an EP82 just waiting for the bloody thing to be registered in the UK. Should be pickin it up sometime next week I hope. I'm having the car that Mark (Nightspirit) imported for the engine, it's not exactly mint but it's gonna be a nice little project for me! See what I can do with it, with a little help lol.

Got a few pics of it, you should be able to guess which one it is. Does need a paint job! Matt black for the win lol

Some pics of when mark just got it in the country, obviously dont have that engine anymore :rolleyes:

P1040223.jpg

P1040233.jpg

P1040232.jpg

Welcome along :rolleyes:

Dont do it matte black, that means there will be 3 of them in the same area and on the same club :)

Be good to see what you come up with :rolleyes:

nah, they'll only be two in this area..., my bro, and ant if he does it..

Have to see how Si's turns out before i decide! Haven't really thought about it very much.

Oh yea got a few things to do to it already, putting some toms alloys on it and some new springs both courtesy of Si lol

Cheers mate! They will be RSR racing springs so should be pretty good round the bends.