OK so whats going on there? :D

Looks kinda like a Civic coupe (or something similar) made to look like an Evo...but WHY DIDNT MITSI MAKE A 3 DOOR IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!! :unsure:

Yeah if you put your hand over the front, it looks like a Civic Coupe. Looks like the same shit that these MR2 owners do with putting Ferrari kits on their cars, or even still I have seen one today thats worse.....a MUSTANG kit! Why??

Better taste is putting it nicely!

I personally think, that if you have a car it is what it is. I wouldnt ever try to make my car something its not.

To be honest, making a standard Civic look like a Type R is ok. But changing your car into a different make and model altogether I dont personally like.

But the time they have spent all that money, they could of gotten something so much nicer.

But each to their own I suppose.

That will probably be a mitsubishi mirage (not the uk one the jap one with the boot) with an evo front end and other bits, the evo and the colt have the same front half of the evo's floorpan. And alot of parts are changeable with the evo.

That will probably be a mitsubishi mirage (not the uk one the jap one with the boot) with an evo front end and other bits, the evo and the colt have the same front half of the evo's floorpan. And alot of parts are changeable with the evo.

That makes sense

See a few Colts with evo 4,5,6 and even 7 front ends!!