There's about 18 people so far on the convoy list, so going to be over 20 with people on uksc too. Maybe some of us can park together in the car park area :)

Sounds like a good idea Shelly, im up for parking alongside fellow UKSC members.

Just to say

Sorry if it seemed that i was saying that nouksc people were allowed on the stand..i am not organising the event or the stand, am only helping out with stand passes..

So what people will need to do, regardless of what forum they are from is park in the main carpark then phone sammie and get a stand pass from her.

I have around 7 passes, but they are all spoken for.

Jules

no need made, racing wont start straight away anyway and you'll just end up waiting about, get there as and when, there's no point getting there that early, ESPECIALLY if you're camping.

i may not be attending due to unforseen circumstances, we'll see!

are the rest of u going up on the saturday, i woz planning 2 just go up on the sunday for the day but stay late, have booked monday off work, woz going 2 follow my cousin(glanza ragger) up but due to his coilovers being set to fuckin hard he has now destroyed a bearing and is awaiting the arrival of a new one but is currently being messed around, am now going to follow my old man up in his skyline :)