Mechanic kept me at the garage for 30minutes!

Went to pick up my car after its service today and it took me half an hour to get out of there. The mechanic insisted on putting the car back up on the lift to show me all the things underneath that he can't believe are so clean :angry:

I'm not normally smiling 2 minutes after parting with cash but I was this time. He just kept going, "Look at this, it's not even got any rust on it!" and "These normally have splits in them!" and "You can still see the sticker on that!" and "That still looks brand new and they normally rust for fun!"

I suppose it's to be expected on a car that's done less than 30k and was owned by an old lady from new before me.

I'm buzzing :(

lol

it must be a good feeling, i remember when i was mates with the previous owner of my car, he went and watched the service being carried out by his friend at Toyota, he had a ganders underneath saying it was immaculate for 98k. untill he started hating the car and going down alot of muddy lanes fast :angry:

did he get your number too? :angry:

I made sure i got his...so he can do my service again next time :(

doesnt need his number...

hes outside his house now. wanking over his side strips...

How do you know, are you watching him? :D

Bet that made you happy :D

It certainly did mate :D

doesnt need his number...

hes outside his house now. wanking over his side strips...

lmao

Is the Starlet back on steelies now then Chris? Tommorow I'll be taking my steelies off, and putting the alloys on :angry:

I thought I'd leave it a bit until I was a bit better at driving so that I don't put anymore scratches on them :(

Have to get some pics up once they're on

Got that when i took mine in but not as hardcore of a go as u seem to have had lol

Nice when people mechanically minded comment on it tho :angry:

Went to pick up my car after its service today and it took me half an hour to get out of there. The mechanic insisted on putting the car back up on the lift to show me all the things underneath that he can't believe are so clean :angry:

I'm not normally smiling 2 minutes after parting with cash but I was this time. He just kept going, "Look at this, it's not even got any rust on it!" and "These normally have splits in them!" and "You can still see the sticker on that!" and "That still looks brand new and they normally rust for fun!"

I suppose it's to be expected on a car that's done less than 30k and was owned by an old lady from new before me.

I'm buzzing :(

I didnt know they had started using lifts in a garage i thought they used ramps!