1st car Starlet SR. Only 17 n Sure my car is my baby!

hi every1, i have resently tured 17 and have brought a Toyota Starlet SR.

car specs:

68,000 miles

4inch Full stainless steel exhaust from Cat to the back box

some stupied halfords £15 job induction kit (soon to be riplaced by an Apexi one)

origonal rims Speedline sprayed black

these are the only pics i have, they are the ones ebay suppied, will get some new kooshty ones soon

StarletSR4.jpg

StarletSR3.jpg

StarletSR2.jpg

starletSR1.jpg

few reasons why i brought the car. 1 because it looks kooshty compared to most other insurable hatchbacks. 2 i wanted a car that would be quicker than a corsa C sxi because i know like 5 people from collige that have em n they think there the dogs bollex lol and the Jap engins are bullet proof so i can rag the living shit out of it :angry:

i would like to give my new little pocket rocket some nice engin upgrades soon but arnt quite sure wat to do as im so new to the jap tuning sceen so an input would be taken to considaration much thanks

jamie

Good find!

How much the beasty set u back?

Wouldnt agree with ragging the living hell out of it all the time

Treat it like a lady :(

Be nice but drive it hard once in a while

Other wise its prety face might not last long... :angry:

Welcome to the club matey!

Good find!

How much the beasty set u back?

Wouldnt agree with ragging the living hell out of it all the time

Treat it like a lady :(

Be nice but drive it hard once in a while

Other wise its prety face might not last long... :angry:

Welcome to the club matey!

i paid 1500 for it on ebay

hello and welcome bud

i wouldnt go raggin it about all the time, it definatly wont last long if thats wot you plan on doing. other than that it looks like a nice and clean motor.

Nice little motor and welcome to UKSC by the way :angry:

The SR is a nice little first car, i think you won't be disppointed in it. U can check out other peoples projects in the Extreem EP Rides section, might give u a few ideas and so on :(

Loving your motor bud :D

I have black speedlines, they are for winners :D (well until I get some tasty rims again )

Enjoy your stay, get your name down for the summer bluewater meet :D

i paid 1500 for it on ebay

Sounds like u got a better deal than me mate mine was 1500 standard but was on my doorstep prety much so no mishing half way around the country to get it for me :D

JAG

thats the perfect first car . unless your minted and can afford an evo but most live in the real world

Theres a young boy around my way who was learning in a Orange Focus ST 225

He passed his theory so Daddy bought him a Nurburgring Edition VXR Astra :p

Oh and hes having a DB9 when he passes his practical ;)

My starlet is my first car and I love it ;)

Theres a young boy around my way who was learning in a Orange Focus ST 225

He passed his theory so Daddy bought him a Nurburgring Edition VXR Astra ;)

Oh and hes having a DB9 when he passes his practical :p

My starlet is my first car and I love it ;)

i know a fella that passed his test and got a evo kept it for a month and then baught a ferrari got banned wonder why so baught an evo again and garaged his ferrari so his pals could drive him about dont knw what hes driving now tho but hes a well known class 1 fanny from my neck of the woods more money than sense ooowell thats what happens when daddys rich

and starlets nice mate bit of advice dont come onto a forum and tell people u cant wait to rag fuck out of your car u just sound like a wee lacoste wearing chav

nice car mate. but one thing. the exhaust. you sure its 4" from the cat? you must be losing a lot of power if thats the case

Dont be silly :D

Im sure hes just on about the tip of the exhaust

i know a fella that passed his test and got a evo kept it for a month and then baught a ferrari got banned wonder why so baught an evo again and garaged his ferrari so his pals could drive him about dont knw what hes driving now tho but hes a well known class 1 fanny from my neck of the woods more money than sense ooowell thats what happens when daddys rich

and starlets nice mate bit of advice dont come onto a forum and tell people u cant wait to rag fuck out of your car u just sound like a wee lacoste wearing chav

no my bad i mean 4inch jap lol

nice car mate. but one thing. the exhaust. you sure its 4" from the cat? you must be losing a lot of power if thats the case

saying that im not 100% sure if i like it, personally i think if you do have black on black u need something to seperate the 2 colours like a red outline if u know wat i mean. i just think it looks a tad odd lol

lovely lookin SR u got there! Im thinkin of going black with the speedlines, silver car with black alloys looks the dogs(in my opinion lol)

if u want seperate the colours abit then u cud get your lip painted around your speedlines, a white lip wud look nice!

cant wait see more pics wen uve dun sum stuff 2 it :)

looks really nice mate, agree the black needs splittin up, i love white rims so thats what id suggest, but thats me im bias..lol also maybe see if you can untint the lights, that could work.

in terms of engine upgrades, you wont get much power without serious mods (turbo conv etc) but you could get a corolla intake manifold, decent air filter. i would lower it if its not already and do the handling first (braces, etc)

oh and dont forget electric superchargers and badges (each badge adds 5bhp) :)

Tom