hay im a valitor for honda i washed my integra (looking 4 glanza if you wondering why im on hear) twice i week cus it was white but i used auto smart duet im telling you its the best stuff out there and so will the 3 show cars the the other valitors own. tryed all the others and nothing comes close (can only get it if your in the trade though) but as yours is black use a lambs wool to wash it or very clean sort spunge dont go to the bottom of the bucket and use a good very clean leather and keep it clean and you should be looking mint.if you wanner go that bit more clay your car meguires do quik clay but i use 3m (as im in the trade) and that will get rid of any fall out and make it feel smooth as a babys butt!!! as for polish te-wax is good by meguires put auto glyme ultra deep shine is made just for dark colours. but both of these have a slight cut in them. so be warned. its not the polish its the amount of times you do it that ads that glossy look once all thats done seal it with karnaboo wax. hope that helps dan

Black T-cut to buff away stratches etc....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

dont use t-cut! i am a painter and t-cut is a real harsh compound, i dont reccomend it cus often it causes more damage.

go for something real fine like autoglym super resin polish, or farrecla G3

meguires gold class shampoo , then tech wax if its a quick clean.

once a month ill shampoo it, then use the 3 step meguires waxes (paint cleaner, polish and canuba wax)

every now and then ill give it a buff over with rubbing compound by g3 as its less abrasive then t-cut..

T-CUT KILLS LAQUER , dont want dull patches now do we

• 2 weeks later...

i just sponge mine over with some random car shampoo i bought from some motor place, i dont have the time for spending ages waxing/polishing etc and neither do i care, as my commute goes through agricultural areas so it'll last about 3 hours before its fucked again.

a shame really, as itlooks lovely when its clean. :lol:

might treat it to a valet when my recaro/leather is in thoughm give both the exterior and interior a bit of TLC.

I give a fiver to one of the guys at Tescos when I do my weekly shop, no idea what they use, but it's always gleaming :lol:

Anyone used that stuff with nano technology? The water comes off in sheets instead of beading, looks amazing! Saw it on some late night TV auction channel when I got in pissed from town :lol: