it certainly is... just watch what must of been a 1/2 hour cutscene...lol

they arent easy if you play the game all sneaky like.

come on now rick his name was raiden and that game wazsnt bad... i havnt ever played the first one tho! i think the graphics would be too crap now to even play.

your right i doo need to play it, i have played it a bit but not a lot.

The other games are by no means shit, however, maybe not as good but not shit. plus i do know what happens in the 1st one. what was so good about the first one, the story or actual gameplay?

anyway MGS is good and every1 knows it :)

MGS ps1 (gamecube twin snakes) is one of the best games ever made, youve got to play it and for anyone interested in MGS 4, from what ive played its better than mgs1

MGS2 was pretty good up until Raiden and big shell, but still the storey was amazing, snake eater was also a great game in my opinion one thing Kojima does well is storey telling!

MGS 1 is awsome, I had a demo of it and the only reason I played it was because I thought it was a racing game :p:p

Glad I played it though :p

haha wtf

what made you think MGS was a racing game? :S

the game is proper bo, and i played mgs1 in today, but i dont own it? how did i do that? eh? :p

ull find out if you play all the games

i love the weirdness of the games and the brilliant story

I got it today, i don't know how people ever say these graphics on ps3 and xbox compares to gaming p.c's. Its not even close. but still quite a good game, brings back my memorys of mgs 1

course PCs can aways be better cause they can continually be upgraded and such plus they usually cost more, but come on the graphics on MGS4 arent bad, well i dont think they are

how u doing on it anyway, im on the fourth act