Servicing time on the trackstar...what brands are best?

As I couldn't wait for you..I've bought 6 quarts of Royal Purple Racing 41 10W40 shizzle :)

Also bought a few of the Sard Mag+ filters from Japan and a few of the Mag+ sump nuts.

Just need to buy the A048s and get hi-Spec to make me some new front discs and I'm there...in Germany...in 8 weeks...dead....in the armco....broken, on fire. Or as we're doing the Stelvio pass on the way back, I could be at the bottom of the alps...dead...awesome

LOL....my avon cheapo £5.99 jobbies are replicas of proxes....they are awesomes,they even grip in 3rd gear which is amazing

they are shit.pure disgustingness.dont grip even in dry when its 450degrees...avon fur teh looses

Them R888's was cheap where did you get them from??

I agree with Rick though they will be pretty much screwed after the 'ring, have you got any other rubber to drive back home on??

:) at Cal you pikey scumbag.

The R888 will be toasted if I have my way with them for sure. And no, I have no other rubber for the return leg...or the Alps...awesome

That price is from CamSkill, £64 a tyre with vat and shipping. I looked at importing from Yoko in Japan but the costs took the piss.

I use Redline oils, Royal Purple are good too...used them before.

I currently use TRD filters...did use a SARD when I was running the engine in.

And if you want to buy Royal Purple, then buy direct...like I do :s

Just type Royal Purple in Google UK.