random post about drugdealers and 306's?

i had a lad talk to me when i was looking for dturbos and he said about his mate having a dturbo and being a weed dealer,then i went to look at a dturbo that was owned by a dealer(modified also i didnt know he was a dealer though until after) and since then my mates have said about dealers owning them and people on Msn have said about it,ive also noted that dealers around my way actually have owned Dturbos....is this just around my way or is it all over the Uk?lol...

anyone take a guess why?

such a random post but i wanna talk about it haha...

Sorry, CalGT not trying to be awkward but I don't understand the term ''Dtubro''? Are you referring to the starlets or some other car? ;) :)

He's referring to the Peugeot 306 DTurdslow

sorry couldn't resist :D

seriously mate i think its just a coincidence...lol

dealers would have to be very stupid to all drive the same car...itd be like wearing a badge saying arrest me please

just look out for all round 100% tints,

all da "weed" dealers in ma endz drive decked DtURBOZ ! lol.

Actually, I've never met a drug dealer that drives a Peugeot Turbo Diesel, most just sit on benches late at night and yell "charlie, pills mate?" at you as you walk by. Brighton ftwz.

obviously not v good dealers ;) ones i kno have 2.8 beemer convert, scoob and an evo 7

took the words out of my mouth :) whats the point in serious dealers not having a car able to get away from the police/deal gone sour :D

unless they just deal weed, then they might just want to lower their carbon foot print mannnnnnnnnn

no crap cars for dealers sown here most have evos,scoobys,r32 golfs,mercs,beemers,rangeys and a few with meganes and avensis's lol

yeah but thats bradford...way different man...like i know of a lad called umzy and his dad owns loads of property like wrc car sales etc, theyve got like loads of cars,bentleys and shit....some young dealers ive heard about have range rover sports,m3s and x5s etc

theres a dude cody from braddy whos like 19-20 i think and hes had loads of scoobs and pulsars...dunno how he affords it,same as akki...m3 and loads of glanzas at 21....insurance must be a bomb

round here they just soak up the moneys in their shody old slammed turbo diesels....proper gangsta yO

yeah but thats bradford...way different man...like i know of a lad called umzy and his dad owns loads of property like wrc car sales etc, theyve got like loads of cars,bentleys and shit....some young dealers ive heard about have range rover sports,m3s and x5s etc

theres a dude cody from braddy whos like 19-20 i think and hes had loads of scoobs and pulsars...dunno how he affords it,same as akki...m3 and loads of glanzas at 21....insurance must be a bomb

round here they just soak up the moneys in their shody old slammed turbo diesels....proper gangsta yO

yh i knw cody lol he had a mr2 ferrai replica hes had some good cars