well im off for the weekend went out last night 2 and im fooked still lol i cant believe im up. ill try get some pics for u guys as my mate emma wants me and her beyfriend and my girlfriend to go to some sex show lol . random but will be funnny.. i got such a head ache this is going to be a savage coach journey. have a good weekend everyone

i got back last night and here are a few pics first few of the car are from some french guy at dover lol was a mental car i saw it parking up and had to ask him for a tour lol it was fully striped out 900kiilos with 700bhp lol was his drifting car. said he goes through tires in about 12 mins lol. went round the car and every and i mean every pannel was fiberglass was so mental sitting in it . would have loved to turn up in that car to the bluewater meet lol. it was on a trailer and the guy couldnt really speak english that well so there was no chance i was gonna be able to start it up. n e way back to amsterdam yer it was hard to take pics of the prozies lol and i went to the bannana bar with my gf were naked birds serve the drinks and do what ever you want. at a price but we went there just for the drinks lol was so funny tho some stag party was there and they were well funny. some small prick didnt know how to make conversation to one of the strippers so said ' have you been watching the apprentice'' lol what a dweeeeeeb. got free weeed lol the one in the pic. asked some guy where a cafe was and he just gave me a bag and said here you go lol. i was like wtf. ice bar was good lol everything was ice even the glases you drink from lol was so cold i would deffo say i would need a week to have real fun as the weekend was 2 manic. but overall was a better weekend than normal. o yer fuck coaches again no way ill get ither train or plane next time. so nackered

come back to realise my mot ran out on the 14th lol so i gotta spend bout 300 to get sorted as i needed new front tires and i need tax but gotta do mot first then i gotta get a bloody rear fog light wired up somehow. i swear they got round it last time as i bought the car from a dealer and it came without one and just had an mot . they musta got round it. dodgy

DSC00534.jpg

DSC00535.jpg

DSC00536.jpg

DSC00537.jpg

DSC00538.jpg

DSC00539.jpg

ma mates lol

DSC00542.jpg

DSC00544.jpg

DSC00545.jpg

this is the best one i could get without them hiding behind curtains or coming outside shouting abuse lol

DSC00550.jpg

free bag lol

DSC00552.jpg

by gf and best mate

DSC00553.jpg

ill have to upload the pics of ice bar later as there on the gf phone