Hi everyone,

I've not actually got myself a starlet YET but i'm in the market for one now so fingers crossed i'll have one soon.

At the moment I drive a Skoda Fabia VRS thats remapped to 160hp ATW and 340ft lbs torque.

I used to do some motorway mile crunching with my job (hence the diesel) but i've changed job roles now so no longer need to drive all over the country and don't do the mileaget to justify the diesel!

So if anyone is selling a not too heavily modified or standard Glanza V in WHITE drop me a line

Welcome to UKSC :lol:

Them VRS go well when remapped!!

White is the best colour Glanza, shame you dont want a heavily modded one as one of the best examples in the UK is up for sale for £6500, kingy's glanza :lol:

Hope you find what your looking for :D

Thanks for the welcome

The VRS is great especially on the motorways :p

and it teaches pesky boy racers in their new fiesta ST's a thing or too LOL! :p

I've seen a few brilliant looking white Glanza's at a few car shows and I have gradually fallen in love with them.

Fingers crossed i'll have a smart example to show you all soon!

• 3 months later...

Change of heart!

I'm going to see a P reg low miler in black tonight and if all goes well i'll have it on my drive this weekend :p What i'd like to know is what are the best mods to start with for a nice safe power hike? The car is supposed to have a HKS Mushroom filter and TRD Backbox on but thats it engine mod wise. What would you folks reccomend as the first things to do?

Steve

PS: If I buy this car i'll need a name change so any suggestions welcome on that front too LOL! :p

check out my thread build as i started with a standard black v, and have made a fair amount of progress and hope to be running 160 by the end of the month

Cheers i'll take a look

I bought the car last night and pick it up on Saturday!

Already bought an Apexi induction kit and plan to relocate the filter to the front of the engine in front of the radiator at the top (i've seen a few people do that)

Bonus is that it has the full Stainless catback TRD exhaust not just the backbox and has a toyota 6 disk changer in the boot - handy!!

Pics to follow asap

Oh and a namechange to BlackRocket LOL!

Looks kinda like Markoo's Glanza, same wheels just darker colour :)

Needs lowering though ;)

That Toyota headunit looks pretty funky aswell!!

Oh and Black EK9 Type R on the drive, pretty rare!!