As you may have seen on my last post ive just been paid this month and so i will be spend spend spending on my Glanza. I want a nice exhaust system but the hks ones are silly money :p , i know they are good quality and you get what you pay for but they are simply out of my buget, so my next thought was a nice side exit :D but theres a few points i wanted to know about first, here they are :p :

What performance gains will there be?? better than full system

what sorta noise is it goin to make? will it be illegal? or is there some sort of silencer on there?

will it be poping and the occasional flame??

will a custom exhaust place make one up??

does anything need to be relocated to fit one??

if theres any other points you think i should know about then feel free to let me know.

cheers guys any help greatly appreciated, cheers nick :p

do you mean front exit as in the front bumper or side exit as in the side of the car? ive seen a front exit on a car it looks good and ive seen a side exit on a polo where the back box was just infront of the rear wheel which aslo looks cool and im not sure if thats been done on a v yet

do you mean front exit as in the front bumper or side exit as in the side of the car? ive seen a front exit on a car it looks good and ive seen a side exit on a polo where the back box was just infront of the rear wheel which aslo looks cool and im not sure if thats been done on a v yet

Alright mate, yeah i was thinking about the side exit out of the front bumper, but i had a thought of having the exhaust pipe starting just behind the front wheel then running along the side skirt ending just before the thick part of the skirt then having a slash cut on it, what ya think?? lol sound a bit extreme?? cheers nick :p