the white one? i know it was owned by a guy called mikey but it got sold onto a lad from bridgend. ive seen it about but never when im in my car. you know him then?

My cousins got one not so long ago an it looks like that so it could be it. He is from bridgend 2 brackla

• 3 weeks later...
:thumbsup: got my car back today all sorted an its got sn mot finaly back on the road £240 later worth every penny being able 2 drive it around. The next thing on the list is rear glanza bumper a an skirts an then in 4 a respray :)
  • 4 months later...

Hi all not been on much but thought it was time too add some pics of my sr at its current form. From the last post it has been lowered at the front, outside respary and front window tints removed. Time for a few pics will get better ones as soon as i can.

HPIM1099.jpg

DSC00988.jpg

Also got these tsw off a mate. Look better than the fox racing thats on there at the mo.They will be having a repaint.

HPIM1103.jpg">

DSC00967.jpg

DSC00968.jpg

HPIM1133.jpg

Thats all i have at the moment will try taking more pics soon.

that would explain why i havent seen it a bout for a while then fella, looks tops bud. who sprayed it for you man?

Yea the time i passed you in brynmenyn i was off too get it sprayed. I had it done by a guy on betws hill. He did say you took your mini for work in the past