Just thought i would post my thoughts...

Regrettable

awright so lemme set up the scenery.

you have a fall out with someone, real heavy words are said.

so the fallout ends and apologies are traded.

now picture the situation as a musician such as myself, you have a fall out with another musician and the words are said in the medium of music. so in the even of reconcilliation what happens to the records? yeah sure you could retract them, but that could be damaging to credibility, would make you seem weak and make other musicians feel the urge to step to you.

so you are stuck in this situation, which is not just brought about by anger, it can be brought by any of the emotions. you can declare your feelings for someone in a track, and that track could be golden, but lets say it ends, do you detroy it and pretend it never existed or do you retain a piece of golden memories?

this is a situation i find myself in many a time as an MC and i ask myself this "do i regret recording that?"

The answers no. once it happens the damage is done but it makes you think

and i certainly won't apologize for my art...

RAJE

I understand what happened.

You slagged off someone while MC'ing, but since the track was done, you made up with said mate, but what do you do with the music? You've kept it in this case, and to be honest, if i was a musician, its what I would do. It was done, whether its still being played, or whether it was pulled, and if its a good piece of music, you might as well keep playing it.

I understand what happened.

You slagged off someone while MC'ing, but since the track was done, you made up with said mate, but what do you do with the music? You've kept it in this case, and to be honest, if i was a musician, its what I would do. It was done, whether its still being played, or whether it was pulled, and if its a good piece of music, you might as well keep playing it.

the scary one is correct :lol:

i need to hear this bad boy when i get up the road i cant see or hear stuff in the works pc!

but im my mind i would keep it!!! if you dont say the persons names then you can use it as tho it were just another piece of music

the actual track i'm talking about isn't on there. it mostly old stuff that i have condemmed to the back of the hard drive that i'm talking about.

it is however posted somewhere... i'll see if i can find a link when i get home