• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did you know earwigs have 2 penis's incase one snaps off.

But what i was gonna say is i know a tucka in the starlet world... or used to anyway. Think he was either from Rochester way or gravesend?

good luck, i'd just grow it back again, or steal someone elses ^^;

does garlic work? silver scalpel? wooden stake?

did you know earwigs have 2 penis's incase one snaps off.

did you know nobody needed to know that? :p

and i have ice cream so i am the best :p

im just gonna call you laura cause its in your name and i'd spend most my time tryna work out how lora is pronounced... although it seems like it could work in a scots accent

ok just all stick with laura and interesting fact on earwigs. Gonna look at insurance today for the glanza and also spend day searching for starlet. If weather stays nice might even pop out and spend couple of hours washing the glanza n making him sparkle

ok just all stick with laura and interesting fact on earwigs. Gonna look at insurance today for the glanza and also spend day searching for starlet. If weather stays nice might even pop out and spend couple of hours washing the glanza n making him sparkle

yeah clean the god damn car while im at work, try not rubbin any badges off this time please!!

do it in the buff, take pictures/videos and then post them up for us. its a ritual that all forum newbies have to go through. its true.

its uksc law.

damn why dint you guys tell me about this!! i shall tell lora to wait until i get home then we will both do it in the buff and post pics up for ya lol

do it in the buff, take pictures/videos and then post them up for us. its a ritual that all forum newbies have to go through. its true.

its uksc law.

Its true, would you like to see my pics? :p :P

well sorry guys but just got in the car is all clean and never got message in time maybe next time decide on the paint colour when i get car it was simple right in front of me while cleaning the glanza today. But you will all have to wait :p