;) Well im annoyed just now....

I got payed on the 12th... roughly just under 900£

i was overdrafted 235.... i payed 135 so i was minus 100.. but the v needed petrol so back to 130..

so recently i got payed as i said... so the overdraft was to be payed off then i got remaining insurance payment... which was about 262£ then.... i got a loan to pay back on which was 154... then i got a fine to pay which was 60£... FINES FCKING FINES!!! I HATE THE POLICE AND THERE GOD DAM POINTLESS FINES.. FIND A REAL FCKING CRIMINAL!... then i hadta pay 97£ for my passport lost at my own fault for holiday so that total'd up to...

£703...

so pretty much about 157 odds left...

so far of normaly money i spent 30£ petrol , 10£ food and 15£ on some munchies and matt black spray paint... for the refurb of the wheels...

£102!!!!

thats to do me until the 12th next MONTH!!! ARGGHHH!! RAGGEEE!!

After August ill be set.. for cash as a few of my debts are sorted and so on!!!

But now im so strapped for cash and next month im off on holiday and thats cash i just cant wait till after august then i can spend money on my car then ill feel like its being spent on something worth while!!!

sorry bout this just had to let that out!

R.

Im in the same boat mate, not that much coming out though!!

I am in my overdraft and still buying bits for the car ;)

and I am not garunteed work all the time, oh well

I realy cant be arsed cycling to work... thats pathetic i know it just means i gota get up earlier and that i cant be assed.

I think im just gona pull a finger out now and actualy park the car up and cycle to work.. maybe jump in other peoples cars more often

Less miles less petrol.. more modding money?

I just want a bigger job with more money!!!! id do practicly anything

I realy cant be arsed cycling to work... thats pathetic i know it just means i gota get up earlier and that i cant be assed.

I think im just gona pull a finger out now and actualy park the car up and cycle to work.. maybe jump in other peoples cars more often

Less miles less petrol.. more modding money?

I just want a bigger job with more money!!!! id do practicly anything

i can't be assed either... its only 2 miles but its all up hill... and im fat...

my car drinks petrol like a ned drinks bucky, to damn quick.

getting like 25/gallon just now and that pisses me off.

time to get a new car i think

I can see my work from my bathroom toilet lol ;)

I cant believe it... i went home a lunch and the car stayed at home... i got papped on a bike and cycled to work..

and put it in the nicest of ways... IM F*CKED!

this better be worth it lol ;)

lazy gets lol im lucky i always seem to have cash i dont drink dont smoke dont take drugs etc i walk out with abt 1600 a month and i have outgoings totaling 350...... insurance digs etc..... leaves me with abt 1150 to play with and spend on shite sunbeds haircuts clothes the usual lololol

i hate the way banks work, you pay your overdraft, and then they request 30 quid more because of the fees of being overdrawn...

if you dont have the money in there, where the hell will you get £30 from?

im pretty sure that if your bank charge you on going over your agreed overdraft limit that as long as the money has gone back into your account to offset this i.e when you get paid, they will charge you but you can claim the charges back cause technically they are adding interest to you when technically they havnt lost anything only lent you more than they said, im going to ask my bank about this as i went like a pound out of my overdraft last month and they charged me £20 for that so im hoping that i can claim it back.

Well at least you have the £100 odd left. My bank got cleared out and a extra £450 over my limit when all my cash was stolen from my account! If it's so hard to make ends meet then you need to sort your finances out bud!

2nd job never hurts espec if it's cash in hand :o

i come home with 1200 after tax and i never have money for my car it really pisses me off

it all seems to go on food and drink at weekends and debts. i mean i could not go out but that sucks as when i have money and my mates are doing random shit like last weekend went to new forest and got absoultely hammered but its times like those that i just think fuck it.

damn my drink habbit

I learned about my drinking habbit! :o - i now go to asda or tesco when theres a good deal on like... 3 cases of 20 bottles for £20 that shit stays in the boot let me tell ya that! always roll with a 20 case in the boot never know when shits gona go south lol.

i really need to start becoming a computer geek more often or atleast bring some chick to the house so i dont need to go out lol

its always the same i see for every one... pay day its debts shite and drink. drives me mad sometimes cus i know ive got a set wage but its shit cus its monthly... weekly now then i could deal with my money easier... even save better and spend better!

I learned about my drinking habbit! :o - i now go to asda or tesco when theres a good deal on like... 3 cases of 20 bottles for £20 that shit stays in the boot let me tell ya that! always roll with a 20 case in the boot never know when shits gona go south lol.

i really need to start becoming a computer geek more often or atleast bring some chick to the house so i dont need to go out lol

its always the same i see for every one... pay day its debts shite and drink. drives me mad sometimes cus i know ive got a set wage but its shit cus its monthly... weekly now then i could deal with my money easier... even save better and spend better!

that would totally make it easier

Well i think i have done well.. tuesday was the last time my little V moved! ive been cycling to work man in rain and what ever lol its quite rewarding!

i come home the cars still clean from being washed! half a tank in it not spent any money on petrol since monday? thats a record for me im well chuffed with my self .. also the part im getting fresh air and getting fit is quite good :)

gives me excitement when i get up the road see the car waiting to be taken out a little run - turned my boost up a little turn nothing crazy, its made a difference in 3rd pulls more quite good!

im happy with the money, just could do with it being abit more regular. sometimes i only work for 2 days and il come out with 350 quid. so im not all that fussed!

when you retire (preferably in around 4 years? really would suit me ) can you give your boss my number?

thanks