p i lowering springs/ep90? confused

Yeah these fit, got them on mine, can remeber the code on them being what it says on there. Well priced those too.

Just had a look at the seller too and that company is 2 secs from where i live get my tyres from there. You will have no problems with them.

Not too sure why it say ep90 on the listing. I do remember when i got mine though it said ep90 on the box so maybe they just copied it off that. There defo the right ones mine has that 85-137 printed on all the springs and the are fitted on my ep91 n/a with no problems.

there good springs ive had no problem, although they are stiffening up now :) so its a bit bumpy, but they give a good drop. check out my build.

oh remember to buy some bumpstops so you dont smash you shocks to shit.

Tom

there good springs ive had no problem, although they are stiffening up now :) so its a bit bumpy, but they give a good drop. check out my build.

oh remember to buy some bumpstops so you dont smash you shocks to shit.

Tom

what do you mean bumpstops mate? were can i get them from?

erm i picked some up from potn.com

ill find a link...cnt find one..lol erm they are little bits of rubber that clip onto the shock strut. so if they bottom out they hit rubber not the metal shock. if tht makes sense