Toyota dealer WTF?

Right you lot......i went to get some clear side repeaters and some clear front lenses for my EP91 charged me £39.41 by the way while i was there i asked the guy about the bulbs for the repeaters brace yourself........£3.94 for one! (fuck that right off , silvertech it is) i also took the liberty to ask about the SR back box and according to the guy behind the desk they are still avialable for about £130 (cheap?) also enquired about the standard SR suspension including springs etc he then said £141 for a lowering kit he dint have any more info as the SR is too old etc..part number AM270-13000 what does the lowering kit consist of? just the springs?? <_<

He probably quoted £39 for the whole indicator unit.

Do your research in the part numbers section, then try again.

sorry i ment he charged me for the whole lot 2x repeaters and 2x lenses also vat....i did my research my friend used the part no`s that were on here <_<

dont buy things from toyota basically there foooking ghey,

i was gonna buy clear side repeaters of them as well but as soon as he said how much they were i was like nooo way!!!

so i checked out ebay and got sum for 15 pound for the set.

ebay all the way

The SR springs are discontinued, i dont care what the other parts blokes are saying, they arn't checking them properly.

If they were available, il be selling them on here!

The back box is still available, and if they quoted £130 I would bite there arm of i couldn't beat that!

Part no TAM272-19000 Back Box

TAM270-13000 Springs.

The back box is still available, and if they quoted £130 I would bite there arm of i couldn't beat that!

Part no TAM272-19000 Back Box

My local dealer told me they couldn't get an SR backbox any more! Lieing bas&&rds!