Been a member on here for a while now, havn't had much time or money to mess around with my little sportif yet.

so far ive only removed my little 'running man' stickers and changed to some 15" wolfrace alloys,

what i really want to do next is get some clear front indicator lenses to replace my amber ones, and change my side repeaters?.

- Can anyone tell me whether i have to take off my wheel arch cover to get in and remove my standard side repeaters?

- Oh yeah... and about changing to square number plates, is giving them a little trim to let them fit neatly on the back gonna be a problem with the law? lol

yea friendly approach please mate

theres one screw on top then u pull the cluster forward, you will prob brake the retainign clip behind the light too so u may need a new one of these

No smart-arse-ness intended :lol:

Another thing you might need is new bulbs, if you're changing to clear lenses but still have the clear bulbs then they're going to be flashing white

so you'll either need orange bulbs, or the silver bulbs that flash orange, can get them off ebay for about £6-8

As I said, didn't mean to sound like a smart arse, but you will need a screwdriver as there's one screw to remove each indicator unit, then you just wiggle them out.

Takes just a few minutes to change them, once you're done stick the hazard light on to check everything is flashing properly and that's it