jam bcc,hitting fuel cut

turned out i was running 1.2 or less bar as my actuator is at its limit of 1.3 bar BUT my waste gate flap is slightly bent back so was like 1.1 1.2 bar,shortend my actuator a bit to run just over 1.3 bar,hit fuel cut like a mofo

how can i sort this?

cheers

chris i.e montanajr was having the same problem when he fitted his jam bcc on his gt,only running 1 bar though,mines been fine for ages until ive upped boost,by the way,its rich still as when every gear change it pops unburnt fue out my exhaust

the jam ones are adjustable, but it's recomended not to adjust it.

maybe yours has broken, it's a possibility.

the jam fcc is a clamp type fcd, so it clamps the voltage at just below fuel cut, if it was working befor it would work now, as it would still be clamping the voltage the same.

also the map sensor can only see +- 1 bar, so anything over this and it wont know it, so it's highly unlikely that it's anything to do with your actuator.

my actuator?...how would it be that?its boosting 1.3 bar solid,mmm,it deffo seems like fuel cut,its happened a few times when its creeped to higher boost,and its exactlly like fuel cut because my mates gt used to do it,and als glanza does it,same as chris's,description sounds the same too

couldnt it be that its limited to a certain boost limit

I wasnt running 1 Bar, I was running just over 1.1 and it started hitting cut. So the tuner adjusted it and it stopped cutting, but fucked literally everything else up - must've messed with the timing or something, it was running like a sack of shit. My advice would be to adjust it a very TINY amount, and mark where the default setting is so you can turn it back. Good luck!