Passed my driving test!

Thank guys <_<

I've been driving my brothers today and damn its done my head and ears in, I don't know how I'm gonna cope with the exhaust on mine as its louder than his!!

And yes Sparky I had my test originally booked for the 9th of July, but lost my counterpart so was not allowed to sit the test. Lost my fees and had to pay for a new licence, but all good now. :D

idrees just get loads of sound deading in there haha...

my car sounds like a tractor and it has a center box too <_< even my 6x9s at full tilt are too quiet,cant hear anything in the front apart from my exhaust, starlets really do need more sound proofing but thats more weight... i bet you look dead cool cruising in the grey 91

Lol. Well I'm going sound proof mine once the bodywork is done, I'm not bothered about the extra weight - it can't make THAT much of a difference. I mean, I'd rather keep my ears in working order! <_<

Congrats Idrees!

Now the real test begins...

Enjoy driving bro.

Joz

can't agree more with joz here as my nephew passed his test last week (yes i said nephew lol)passed first time also only got on the road friday night there and crashed and wrote his car off 3 hours later he is ok hurt pride i'm guessing lol going to take great pleasure in slating him lol.

so be careful but i know you will.

Thanks everyone. :D

Driving legally feels good, although I NEED my own car on the road! :D

Liam I just got my head down and got it done within 3 months of being 17! :p I hope that determines you a little! <_<