Hi all.

I thought Razo made Knobs & peddles right?

Well after laughing my arss off at a post where some one said they had Razo gears in there box i found this?

DSCN0963.jpg

HUM ?

A bit of research tuns up almost nothing. the closest i can get a guy called Tomohiko Tsutsumi

who used to race in Japan in the 70's & 80's but that it (big stab in the dark).

So was Razo a Jap version Halfords or not?

I challenge you to prove yes or no

There were razo gearboxes for the starlet yes, they're not a jap halfords, their just now available in halfords unfortunately.

They mainly do gear knobs and pedals but also do other less common parts. Just cause there's a razo sticker neart he gear knob doesn't mean the box contains any razo parts though.:D In your case it probably does though since it is a nice track car.:D

Some razo bits here: http://www.carmate-usa.com/html_razo/razo_index.htm

Surely everyone know's this car off gran turismo....

37700676.PC180175.jpg

:D

Ok now it seems that my sticker is the same as the labels on all there packaging.

Thats ok now we seem to be getting some were. It looks like they produce mainly produce good quality cosmetic stuff.

Right that leaves the gear box? its properly nothing to do with my car but would be nice to find some hard evidence just to prove it.

We all like rare parts. mabey start a link some ware for people to post rare finds or part or rare pictures of race cars etc

Wot do you people think?

razo did have a little tuning outfit.

but alot of those stickers were just handed out with pedal sets and gear knobs etc.

the majority of cars with that on, will just have some pedals and/or a gear knob.

im still sceptical about the gearboxes. until i see one or read about one on anything other than tgtt, ill believe it!

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for raising this back from the dead but I love Razo stuff!! Got a mate of mine who is going back to H.K tomorrow night to bring back 2 sets of Razo Formula Spec pedals for me, one for my Mazda and one for Starky my Starlet lol.. not original name but he'll live with it until I can think of something better lol..

Razo parts aren't "that" expensive.. compared to Momo or Sparco they are cheaper I think.. place to drool and look for these things in H.K is a place called Mong Kok. There is litterally 2 blocks with every second shop being a mini styling heaven.. gear knobs, ICE, guages etc etc.. love that place to bits! Every year I go back I visit and bring back halfa suitcase full of stuff ;) and also the prices you see aren't the prices you pay.. HAGGLE!! The more you get from one shop the more you can get off!! And if you don't feel like you've haggled enough just walk out to another shop.. there are so many there you are spoilt for choice!

Hee hee never knew there was such a fan base for the stuff!! Also in Mong Kok you got cheap up and coming styles int erms of clothing, and as said trainers.. there is a whole street thats nicknamed "Sneeker Street" and the street behind that coming out of the MTR(Metro) Station is the car area.. Also there is a shopping mall of 3 floors stuffed with mobile phones of all makes seizes and weird stuff.. competition is high in there so you defo get dirt cheap offline handset prices!

*Sigh* I wish I was in H.K!

• 1 year later...