well... new wheels.

well looks like im buying new wheels.. i really liked my red and black theme and having the individual appearence too.. but im wondering weather i should get some others wheels.

these are the only red and black ones ive found that i like with ALOT of searching..

i think they will look alot better on the car than they do in the pic.. but i need help.. pretty urgent.

auto-x.jpg

oh by the way i no longer have red mudflaps.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks mate.

another option is to get other wheels but theres alot to choose from and i could maybe stick a vinyl sticker around the lip, really thin. if i could lol

They look similar to the wheels were on the Glanza I went to look at ages ago.

dsc000829mp.th.jpg

Not the same ones though, the ones you posted are multi-fitment and taper in at the rim. The pic might help though :lol:

dont get them....

....because i want em. :lol:

if i dont manage to rob shelly's i may order them soon, well, i was told that they'd take around 2 months to arrive from time of order but ye you know what i mean.

They look similar to the wheels were on the Glanza I went to look at ages ago.

dsc000829mp.th.jpg

Not the same ones though, the ones you posted are multi-fitment and taper in at the rim. The pic might help though :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Those are TOM'S wheels.

Wasup Gaz

I think the 4 spoke wheels would be different.

I don't think many people have them and would make your car more unique, I have a red ep91 and would love to have alloys with red lip!

But it would be cool to see a pic of a gt with a set of them on to see what they look like.

your mud flaps rule, get a new set on if you get the chance.

Good luck with your choice.

Peace Out

Joz

i did myself, but its a crap reference phot to use and looks naff. lol..

so ill have to see what that fellas pics like..

i liked my red and black theme but if anyone reckons a new theme or something just say..

i dont want to buy the wheels than have everyone saying there horrible.

ive seen other red lipped wheels but these are all that i can buy.. i may buy them and if i dont like them after a while ill have to sell them.. but i dont see many cars on the road with red lipped wheels, it gets attention in a good way i think.

about 400 i think, but then i have to ship it but they havnt got back to me on shipping yet. 15's again, i think thats a nice size.

they have sites in america that do them for well cheap but dont ship to the uk.