Warning to anyone after this GT

Hi guys, well i thought id help you out, if youve seen my mates old 2 tone 1990 gt on ebay for £2275, youd be right in thinking its a rip off...which it is

My mate sold it to a guy from sheffield for £1000 while i was on hol and thought it was going to be sorted, he was happy as he made more money than he thought ,a day later it was on ebay for £2275

the car is a bad heavy repaired write off on the front chassis leg, the weld was so shit i could pull it off with my hand( i have a pic somewhere) and has major engine problems and a few more problems like electrical, te bonnet shut is snapped and the bonnet doesnt safely close, the pas pump bracket is bodged etc.

If youve told your mate or your thinking about looking at it..dont even bother, its only cause now is to be broken for spares as i was intending to do. its a shame as it was once a cool car ,now a death trap

heres the link

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOYOTA-starlet-gt-tu...86.c0.m14.l1318

has my MINT ported manifold on it too goddamit!! :p

warning to all of you

:p

it has no air filter no,as it had a shitty chav restrictive thing on it, so he asked me to take it off for him and mesh his turbo which was already done to my ct9 that went on. it should be declared off the road to be honest and brken for bits, i cant see how some ones passed it in a mot

the doors lock them selves, the alrm randomly goes off and its a really anoying one, the battery is held down with 2 leads, its a tatty car, was clean when my mate had it back in early 07 (sold it to a chav then bought it back)

Not a bad looking car in all honesty, but looking at that bay you can tell somethings up :p

Thanks for the heads up, imagine someone off here bought that and crashed and got badly injured or even killed because its unsafe

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
it has no air filter no,as it had a shitty chav restrictive thing on it, so he asked me to take it off for him and mesh his turbo which was already done to my ct9 that went on. it should be declared off the road to be honest and brken for bits, i cant see how some ones passed it in a mot

the doors lock them selves, the alrm randomly goes off and its a really anoying one, the battery is held down with 2 leads, its a tatty car, was clean when my mate had it back in early 07 (sold it to a chav then bought it back)

None of the above is on the MOT thats probably why it passed :)