right how do i say this then when i got my 1.3 starlet i noticed when i drive a round most other starlet drivers are old i do not see meny younger people driveing them about if this is true there will be loades of starlets unthashed for me to buy if anthing gose wroung with the 1 i have got what do you think

funny enough ive only ever seen one being driven by someone with grey hair..

the majority around taunton are middle aged mothers... i know this, ones daughter goes to my school :(

yes Blurple lovers.. its a Blurple 5 door ;)

funny enough ive only ever seen one being driven by someone with grey hair..

the majority around taunton are middle aged mothers... i know this, ones daughter goes to my school :(

yes Blurple lovers.. its a Blurple 5 door ;)

nice paint coulor but shame about 5 doors

this is why there are not meny starlets in the scrap yards because old people drive them very slow lol

Lol no this is just Toyota at its best ;) sometimes i feel for the N/a's not many of them get the love they deserve!!!

then again some these oap's got nothing else to do and clean and polish there cars!

like an old lady selling a car for £1500... you try and haggle and say thats all you have for the rest of the month.. "aww deary..." and they knock it down to 900 quid ;)

Can't fault old ladies!

to bad theres hardly any tuning parts available. Cant even get a exhaust

Thats why theres custom exhaust fabricators ;)

Pretty sure you can get replica Blitz and HKS systems for the n/a now, check on starletgtturbo.co.uk :(