Warning light, what does it mean?

HI im new to the ep91 and last night i was driving along, had i bit of a blast in 4th gear to overtake then this light came on:

08082008124.jpg

I no the picture isnt very good but it was whilst i was driving, so i took it easy after that, got home turned the car off the on again and the light went out.

Should i worry about this or is it just a temporary thing!

Any help much appreciated!

Regards

Stew

thats the engine management light mate,

on the older toyotas they have ecu flash codes however you can still plug in a diagnostic computer but its getting old now!

under the bonnet there is a small black box that says diadnostics on it on the left hand of the engine bay, there will be two pins in there that you will hav to bridge out, this will flash your engine management light. you will have to count the flashes then that will relate back to a code in the toyota diagnostic books.

i cant find the piece of paper with my flash codes on them for my ep91 n/a so i could get you them on monday at work, however if i find them i will ket u no.

if not you could take it into a toyota dealer but that could be quite pricey

Thanks

Gary

yeah like dub said, probly hit fuel cut, was there any juddering? and have you still got the restriction in first and second? as my car drives fine with the restriction on, but as soon as i swap them hoses over for full boost in all gears i hit fuel cut, hope this sorta makes sense ;)

STARLYBRUISER ;)