@ Pav

yeah the prices are.. well... more than high. BUT you tell me where else i can source cleaning products in taunton as i have no debit card.. ?! he thinks im a muppet for using megs products but its the best i could afford and it is better than AG :rolleyes:

Well firstly, halfords in taunton probs are the only place for decent products so going there is your best bet at the mo really. Also, meguiars make very good products (a lot of stuff that AG dont make yet), I use loads of megs stuff as it got me into detailing and its easy to get hold of. For the same sort of money though, the internet has so many better products so when you're able to purchase online you'll have loads of choice.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

although if i want something i want it yesterday if you get me.. i cant wait for it in the post :rolleyes:

would like to use the big boys stuff along with getting a buffer, wouldnt mind investing in a selection of brushes too, although, i do have a washmit my nan bought me, its only from Chaplins but it does the job i guess.