well basically my engine mods are,

hybrid ct9

zisco mani

zep racing decat

fmic

JAM ecu

ngk plugs

filter mounted at front.

i went to have my fueling checked and thats fine.

i turned the boost up to 1.1bar as this is the intended target boost. im still using stock exhaust at the minute.

would this be a bad idea without an upgraded exhaust? is the stock exhaust really that restrictive that it can be dangerous at this boost level?

has anyone ran high boost on stock exhaust before without problems?

dont worry the exhaust is sat in my garage waiting to go on. needs modding to fit, im not gonna get chance to fit it for a few weeks. i got chance to borrow a boost gauge as mine broke and also a chance to get the fueling checked so i thought i may as well turn the boost up to the target 1.1bar while im getting the fuel checked.

as long as it wont cause engine damage i will leave it as it is, and then unlease the gains when i get chance to get the exhaust on.

the performance at the minute is amazing though. cant wait to see what my turbo makes on the dyno

good point. i thought it would only be a small increase in boost though? 1-2 psi

well as long as it aint hurting running my car as it is now i will just leave it as it is. i will get the nurspec on soon anyway