Two days and counting....

Cheers guys,

The latest news...Matt has crashed his hire car yesterday (to replace the written off EP82) but it's ok..so he's still taking it...phew!

Onto Adam, who spent all day in hospital yesterday with a suspected haemorage! the doctor wanted to do a lumbar puncture to test for blood in his spinal fluid, Adam refused saying 'I'm driving 2000 miles tomorrow mate it'll have to wait till I get back'

legend B)

Please no more mishaps!!

If you go here:

http://www.nuerburgring.de/fileadmin/webcam/webcam.jpg

on friday around 5pm and on sunday throughout the day (if you're sad enough) you should see the trackstar at the barrier. Free man love for anyone who gets a screen grab of the EP B)

yeah, there is movement as there wasnt any people just now, now there is, but its closed today by the looks fo things, but i did see something that looked similar to an aston on the actual straight

get some beauty sleep!! :p

have a great time, dont forget us :p

you should make a documentry... using a camcorder or just a normal photos camera... "8am, we leave the driveway.." then just little snippets all the way :p