Pass Plus does actually have a time limit in which you need to do it after you have passed your test, just so you are aware.

I done mine a month after I passed me test, I didnt benefit one bit. The day I passed my test I went straight on the Bypass and motorways and taught my self how to handle them. Although I was always a confident driver anyways.

It cost me £140. And I was insured through NU and they don't take Pass Plus so I lost £140 for nothing.

Its always best to check with your insurer before doing it, its not worth it otherwise.

Josie - My best advice to you, is don't even worry about passing your test/doing pass plus etc until you are even old enough to do a lesson.

Also, I dont agree with putting in for your theory straight away, as you may not be good enough in under 2 years to be put in for your actual test.

Most instructors will advise you whens best to put in for it

done it, it didnt really bring insurance down that much, but i had a starlet n/a then and it was pretty high anyway.

my mums a driving instructor so it didnt cost me much :mellow:

i done it and it brought my insurance down by more than it cost to do the pass plus so its a bonus. plus the company i am with now except pass plus as a full years no claims even though its 3 years since i did it.

I did mine and helped my confidence although i passed 1st with 0 minor faults.

i can get you a pass plus certificate signed by a fully qualified driving instructor for £50, so you dont have to do the extra hours, just pay £50 and he will give u a certificate to say youve passed for insurance reasons!

Personally wouldn't do it, depends if your a confident driver driver though.

Passed my test two months after driving and done a 100 mile trip on the M25 the day after didn't really think about it being a big thing. If your worried about it then do it. Although im sure there are some members on here willing to take a young lady out for a spin?