Well i finally go around to fitting my toytuning actuator and well first of all its a nice piece of kit ;) , the actuator spring is alot stiffer than the stock one and the adjustable rod is very well made and has an "R" clip to secure it to the wastegate instead of a stupid little "E" Clip that i think some people usually drop :D , the mounting plate is very well made and has a nice black finish to it and is certaily beefy enough to hold the actuator in place ;) . Only problem i encontered was i had to grind a slight bit off the weld on the mounting plate as it wouldnt pull up to the turbo flush due to the weld being slighly too wide, but it was easy to correct :D . once fitted it was a piece of cake to adjust ( Man That "R" Clip Is A Bloody Good Idea ) and i just took the 2 pipes that go to the stock actuator and used a "T" piece (supplied) to run them into one pipe and onto the actuator, doing it this way loses your HI LO function but there is a way in the instruction to pipe it up into the HI LO solinoid. when i test drove my car, wow what a difference! it held full boost right up to the redline, my stock actuator used to give in at about 5500rpm and drop off boost, i was well impressed with it and i certainly recommend these actuators to anyone, cheers guys

STARLYBRUISER :mellow: .

yeah these actuators will work just as good as the hks item................but if you knew the price that i could get actuators made for you would cry! honestly if i could get the brackets made up i could sell them for silly cheap

do u need to upgrade fuel pump for one of these im new to all this any help wud be grateful

nope no need to up the fueling if your goin to be running standard boost unless your goin to go over 0.8bar, then you will need to start with the fueling, also a boost gauge is essential to run one of these as you need to set it up. cheers STARLYBRUSIER :mellow:

nope no need to up the fueling if your goin to be running standard boost unless your goin to go over 0.8bar, then you will need to start with the fueling, also a boost gauge is essential to run one of these as you need to set it up. cheers STARLYBRUSIER :mellow:

thankin u il hav to look into it then

yeah these actuators will work just as good as the hks item................but if you knew the price that i could get actuators made for you would cry! honestly if i could get the brackets made up i could sell them for silly cheap

why dont you. im sure there will be enough interest.