motorway.......

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was on the M6 when i had problems with all the motorway dicks. I wasn't going slow at all. I was in my girlfriends Corsa as it is more economical than mine. But there was loads of dicks just tailing me.

I remember when i went down to London and i was in a mad rush to get there for a family do and some guy was about 6 foot away from me at 100mph. Not that i wasn't being daft doing that speed but he should not have been that close. He didn't even pass me when i pulled in.

@ Firstoymota - Where abouts in Manchester are you from. Me, Markoos and Craig N are from the North near Bury.

Bourkey

this isnt a motorway story but its still a d**khead

i was going through my local town centre and came to a like t junction (no road markings) the t just goes into a one way anyhow i was approaching that and there was a avensis coming the opposite way i was coming up 1st so he floored it to get in front so i just carried on anyway a bit further down the road there was traffic on a bridge so i had to stop i looked in my mirror and saw this guy getting out of his car he came upto my window punched me in the face and grabbed my keys out of the ignition and attempted to throw them off the bridge so i was pissed off right now and attempted to get out of my car but he held the door shut so i climbed out of my window and i duno i just started shouting at him i didnt do anything i was just in shock anyway it was rush hour traffic people everywhere and no one helped at all i could not believe it i just got in my car and drove off. i got his number plate but i didnt want to tell the police because i was young (17) and i knew it would end up been my fault i had no witness and he had his wife with him

So some monkey did that to you in broad daylight and you won't go to the police??

I'm afraid i woulda chased him down and rammed the fucker if anyone did that to me! Or of course if behind me then the old reverse into him at speed then claim he rammed you up the arse :p

Or just followed at a subtle distance till he parked up and introduced himand his car to mr steering lock ;)

hey, i live near cheetham-hill......

I pass it everyday. I don't go through it though. The traffic is manic. I go round the back and come out at the Big W. I know all the guys who work in the Halfords in Cheatham hill as well. Friendly guys.

this isnt a motorway story but its still a d**khead

i was going through my local town centre and came to a like t junction (no road markings) the t just goes into a one way anyhow i was approaching that and there was a avensis coming the opposite way i was coming up 1st so he floored it to get in front so i just carried on anyway a bit further down the road there was traffic on a bridge so i had to stop i looked in my mirror and saw this guy getting out of his car he came upto my window punched me in the face and grabbed my keys out of the ignition and attempted to throw them off the bridge so i was pissed off right now and attempted to get out of my car but he held the door shut so i climbed out of my window and i duno i just started shouting at him i didnt do anything i was just in shock anyway it was rush hour traffic people everywhere and no one helped at all i could not believe it i just got in my car and drove off. i got his number plate but i didnt want to tell the police because i was young (17) and i knew it would end up been my fault i had no witness and he had his wife with him

Go to the police buddy. Get drivers like this off the road.

Bourkey