Happy Birthday Shelly

Happy Birthday Shelly! And thanks for the warm welcome a couple of months back when I was new here! Now I've finally got myself a Starlet!! WOO HOO!! ;)

Hope you get tons of new toys for your car if not get lots of lucky red packets like chinese usually do if they can't think of anything good to get lol and then you can buy something you like :p

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!! I had a good birthday :p and best of all having nice greetings on here ;) see some of you at JAE !!! xxx

A2kLAU yep yep i got a lot of red packets indeed :p need to get spending now. Hope you are enjoying the starlet? U coming to JAE this year?

Unfortunately I won't be going to JAE, kai mui's B-day that weekend *sigh*

Haven't driven Starky that much yet.. just ordered a whole load of goodies from TT today.. very excited! All handling though.. power later hee hee.. really want to go to some meets!

I hope I do!! As it doesn't seem there are many Midland meets up and coming :p I'll defo make it next year and probably have this little project finished ;) Shame JAE only comes round once in the calendar.. but if there are other Jap events I'll probably try and make it to them, e.g Japfest =P