just ordered.........

Wouldn't be my choice but you can't see alot from the pics he has posted have seen dales kit on tom's car and that looked good you get what you pay for at the end of the day.

This wasn't cheap but worth every penny...

tmhtmhtmh-img600x450-1120864880ep_a.jpg

I think the fact that there are so many traders offering kits these days is only a good thing. Give's it a bit of competition instead of a money grabbing monopoly. But you always get what you pay for.

I think the fact that there are so many traders offering kits these days is only a good thing. Give's it a bit of competition instead of a money grabbing monopoly. But you always get what you pay for.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

your money will be better spent elsewhere mate, they know their stuff but they charge silly prices, and alot of decent bits they dont sell, but can be sourced on tgtt etc.

I have checked my emails this morning and I had a paypal payment pending. The guy sent me a refund minus £30 to cover paypal charges which I worked out to be £3.77. Then when I accepted the payment I was charged £21.77 by paypal so all in all I have lost £51.77.

But atleast I got the majority of my money back.