three word story..

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THE BIG END!!!!

soo em heres the story...

One day I went to the pub and bought a pint and pack of nuts with some of my mums money which i stole

because i wanted to get wasted and then go play with donkeys and a badger with two spoons and a fork

and started spooning with occaisional forking then i got far to horny and then realised Raje had rudely

touched my penis so i grabbed his breasts to heighten the pleasure but just then someone walked in

and pushed their... their lips on raje's breasts which make his nipples pert and erect but he still

drives a Datsun and thinks galliano is a cock THE WORLD THEN fell over, so what happens next? What actually happened

was, when the world fell over and spat the spoons and forks at a pigeon the all died so so random

but it had a hidden meaning that nobody knew..

apart from you apart from you so i swallowed the red pill which turned me into a rhinoceros which made me squash my starlet

so i cried like a girl to my mummy who said that i was naughty and gave me lots of punishment now, i am so very sore

after an*l from my rear end after this i got really sick and realised an*l from Ecksjay is too damn harsh

but ill still tounge a badger while giving out pink rape tablets to fickle pre-pubescant aids infested little

bunnies that like hard insertion of various power tools and ecksjay's penis right into their waiting fur covered

earholes and their gonna love it In other news i just wana slap an elephant on the trunk with a massive Chunk of cheese!

which went in his ass previously Dr. House watched as it was rampaging Eckjays bum then suddenly it realised that he

sun was exploding which isn't fun but can still touch a badger in the manner befitting of Ecksjay but then the Spoon and Fork

Liberation Front marched to the depths of Satans Kitchen So then I had a massive rubber, floppy, pink elephant, which I

sat on to get a better view to do a bit of dogging with ecksjay whilst pieing a slutty pink elephant it was good

to watch, but realised i had a gummy bear lodged in my left nostrel, this was put there by a weird looking man called

PEDRO! and he... says "Que?", as he cannot speak Poor poor Pedro. Pedro works in a condom factory which burnt down

on his wife's for goats who big, hairy, smelly rat who looks good in silk and latex outfits which she uses to clean up

old motorbike engines and Wotsits packets needing to be affixed to a big hairy monster called Bob Widdershins He then decicded

to kiss speedfreak on the medulla-oblongata but still had to please her Aunties new socks came in handy when playing with ecksjay' little willy

while giving pie to an Orc In exhange for lots of money but still backfired in his pants he's now covered in love juice

and squeezy marmite with a hint of dangle berries which belong to ricks left tescticle said sharee blair the winey mouthed

wrinkly old bag boys, fucking well done. who's a prostitute of upper class society, she's still cheating on Tony

with Gordon Brown all day long! forgetting that Gordon fancied bumming tony during the week but now she has become confused,

shit the bed and went to the quik-e mart to buy smack my bitch up because she loves the Prodigy who fancies Rick's little

and hairy women who fart constantly on hes face and inhales deeply passes lovemiester the.. lube, for a interesting moment of

anal fun with Galliano & Josie. instantly the team banded together for a banterous banter on the subject that caused a

massive argument between Galliano And Glanza_love Over who takes josie home ( ? ) , but blue bear became

a in-famous star so they left Josie