Hey guys just thought i would see what rota sub zero wheels would look like before i go buying them.

Before: -

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d16/Spar...5/photoshop.jpg

The ones im buying are 16s so the photoshop ones are about 17s but you get the idea.

After: -

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d16/Spar...otoshopcopy.jpg

What you think? I think they look good even though it was a rushed attemp. planning on lowering it more aswell when the new wheels go on

All comments welcome as they cant be bad as the welcome i had on toyotagtturbo right shelly?

Sparky

i'll say go for them, but is your car going to be that low? I think the wheels look good. yeah you had a harsh welcome on the gt forum, but everyone has own opinions. Only think i dont really like is your exhaust mate, my opinion. But as you wanted 16" rims, go for thoses, if you don't like them, you can always sell them off.

good luck

i'll say go for them, but is your car going to be that low?  I think the wheels look good.  yeah you had a harsh welcome on the gt forum, but everyone has own opinions.  Only think i dont really like is your exhaust mate, my opinion.  But as you wanted 16" rims, go for thoses, if you don't like them, you can always sell them off.

good luck

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I hope to get the back tyres right up in the arches and the front as low as possible without too much scrubbing :D

Ithink the wheels look good on the car though, hopefully pick them up on saturday :D

Yea the exhaust is fukd but i gota be honest that pic makes them look worse than what they are, the exhaust on the left looks like it sticks out but it doesnt. also it has come of the bracket thats why they are hanging so low.

Hopefully new exhaust system soon but it will be another duplex