Tonight... "saturday"

I have already had this situtation explained to me in detail by a friend at work. It's a crap situation really were decent people get the same label. I personally hate them for it as i know people that get so much abuse. Scum of the earth. I can't see how blowing up yourself and others is good. Why would anyone want to live in a world like that.

Bourkey

Food bits kinda harder because there is always the smell of something cooking in the kitchen for the breaking of the fast......dont know how my mum can cook loads of lush food while fasting...mums eh what would we do without em.

I have already had this situtation explained to me in detail by a friend at work. It's a crap situation really were decent people get the same label. I personally hate them for it as i know people that get so much abuse. Scum of the earth. I can't see how blowing up yourself and others is good. Why would anyone want to live in a world like that.

Bourkey

I Dont see why they are so stupid, i'd blow everyone up and keep myself alive...that way i could blow up more...

i think its usually "i have sin'd, i wont be able to go on, i cannot be forgiven, so il kill myself, but il take a few hundered people on a plane and wipe out a tower or two..

not being racist to you firsttoymota and idrees or anyone on here as you all have hearts of gold, but its put me off that kind of race. souly because of the nine eleven attacks, and the london bombings. those two events have really just put everyone out on alot of non british races.

so not ALL muslims fast? as you said FTM, your mums cooking lush food at 1pm and you cant eat it?

i hope i haven't offended anyone with my questions and my reactions etc. and i apologise if i have.

My point exactly hatred has developed in the hearts of some for the muslim race as the media has portrayed/given us a label of "terrorists" after filming and reporting about the claim to be muslims who kill themselves and take the lives of innocent people.

not all muslims fast there are some

who choose not too

too young

elderly/sick

time of the month/pregnant

who are on a long journey

i ment that she cooks loads of food while fasting, i.e. there is alot of temptation of eating the food while she is preparing it.

i hope no1 takes offence to anything which has been said by anyone...

i think its usually "i have sin'd, i wont be able to go on, i cannot be forgiven, so il kill myself, but il take a few hundered people on a plane and wipe out a tower or two..

not being racist to you firsttoymota and idrees or anyone on here as you all have hearts of gold, but its put me off that kind of race. souly because of the nine eleven attacks, and the london bombings. those two events have really just put everyone out on alot of non british races.

so not ALL muslims fast? as you said FTM, your mums cooking lush food at 1pm and you cant eat it?

i hope i haven't offended anyone with my questions and my reactions etc. and i apologise if i have.

i feel very strongly about this sort of thing, it sickens me that there are people that hide behind realign like that, turning the world agents them, if it wasn't for terist/ terrorism then half the hatred tow wards them wood not exist!!

am not religious what so eva but thats a personal thing, i think its amazing the lengths that people go to for there religion, i mean i cooed never do what yous are doing this month, hats off to you

i no that allot of people have turned A genst your people after teariest attacks ect and lots of bad things have happened to families as acts of so called "revenge" agens your religion which in my eyes is totally wrong! my sister was killed in the London bombings (Helen Jones) and sins then i have looked at things like the Koran for answers but cant find anything so thats why a think that its sick that people do the things that thy do. a just cant understand

ps nakerd ... spelling bad

im so sorry to hear about your sister Tintin. :D

this is the main reason that people like you Tintin, have turned agaisnt any foreign race, because family/friends have been taken due to their beliefs.

im not a religeous person myself, all of the bible is in one ear out the other as such, i just dont take an interest in it / dont believe in it.

with the fasting though FTM, do you and your religeon feel that you are "rewarded" at the end? like its a challenge you have completed?

I`m sorry to hear that tintin i think i read an article on the bbc website? she was an amazingly talented girl may she rest in peace..... :D

If you dont mind me asking what answers were you looking for? can i help?

there is a channel on sky which you guys can watch it may help you understand more about islam as there are quite a few lectures spoken in english by english to muslim converts.....the website is

http://www.peacetv.tv/

@ Galliano of course its a challenge 30 days is a long time and the reward we get in this month is immense many "browny points" as it were towards the after life. after the month there is the festival of eid which is a reward, the feeling that we have been brought down to earth in a sense to realise what is going on around us...i.e. poverty,greed, sinning..which makes us more aware of our actions in day to day life.

i feel very strongly about this sort of thing, it sickens me that there are people that hide behind realign like that, turning the world agents them, if it wasn't for terist/ terrorism then half the hatred tow wards them wood not exist!!

am not religious what so eva but thats a personal thing, i think its amazing the lengths that people go to for there religion, i mean i cooed never do what yous are doing this month, hats off to you

i no that allot of people have turned A genst your people after teariest attacks ect and lots of bad things have happened to families as acts of so called "revenge" agens your religion which in my eyes is totally wrong! my sister was killed in the London bombings (Helen Jones) and sins then i have looked at things like the Koran for answers but cant find anything so thats why a think that its sick that people do the things that thy do. a just cant understand

ps nakerd ... spelling bad

i just read up about your sister, you avoided the Lockerbie bombings aswell?

Your sister didn't die in vain mate remember that.