question game

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont you maybe me... im waiting on you gettin here so we can go see death race babe :ph34r:

If sparky doesnt make it im taken the wifey to see death race tonight :D then home for baby maken and then im goin to sleep lol

what was the last arguement you had no matter how stupid sad or funny it was.. and who with?

GF.. about a couple of hours ago.. telling me off I got myself a broken Starlet that needs TLC, spending so much, and now the Mazda is not feeling well and I'm wanting to get a Mazda 6 MPS or Evo to replace.. all at the same time the house needs loads of work done to it too ¬_¬

Do you get told off or argue often with the other half?

Me and the ex used to argue all the time she is a cunt and I hate her

We always end up getting back together though, well used to wont be happening anymore

Anyone else hate having feelings for the wrong person? :ph34r:

Ohh my.. i told you on msn about my hapnings sparky lol!! , but i decided to forget the past and get on with it :)

and im realy into my new chick right now its super :lol: .. as you seen also spark shes hooottttt.... and no you still cant have a shot!

whats the best thing youve done for your other half ..

Tons.. from going out of my way big time to do things to actually pressies..

What practical daily drive car should I get? Currently have a Mazda 6 2.3litre Sport.. need something of similar performance, similar price band of about £5k, needs to be BIG! And defo needs to be Japanese!! What can I get?!?!?!?!

Toyota glanza, starlet gt, celica gt4, toyota supra, nissan skyline, nissan s13, s14, subura (any of them..) , civic type r, honda integra, honda ek9, mitsubishi evo 2,3,4,5 , mitsubishi galant, mitsubish fto.. thats just one or two you have a look at...

Who wants to give me something for free for my car :lol:

• 1 month later...

work then pies??... noo! take it sloww... chilling in thee house :lol: um play guitar hero to be good?

i was looking at rx7's and the baby :o supra :lol:

may be swayne to get the supra twin tubb.. insurance is pretty right... £1600 :lol:

what you doin today?