Laguna Splitter

there is another splitter that i actually have with montana jr as he got it first but its from a megan. its more common as most laguna ones get striped very quickly at the place where i go with mates now and again as most other car enthusiasts like people with pulsars grab laguna ones. the one i have is the same but without the vent holes.

cheaper as well as most scrappies charge more for laguna splitters.

Welcome Young Padawan Leemo.

A few pointers for using the dark star UKSC.

Please post technical questions in the technical section and not in General Naboo.

This should be in 'Exterior Design'. You will find much existing information covered in EP Technical on the Laguna splitter, please use the force strong with this one.

It will take time but it helps to keep the site tidy without repeated chewbacca threads.

Also please do not add 'read...' to your topic titles, its a bad habit and Yoda will read it eventually.

Enjoy the site & may the force be with you.

BZZzzzzztttttt

if people are wanting these my scrappy usualy has a good few.. i could pull these off and sell them!!

Do it! i have wanted one for a while now but haven't bothered to get one so if you can get them and sell them on at a reasonable price I'll be interested.