continuing the bad luck theme

first up i got my renewal quote and its £300 more expensive than last year!!! :o

how the hell does that work out...another year no claims and it goes up!!!

took my gt for mot earlier today and guess what?...it failed! :p needs new drive shaft gaiters :p

and i can't afford anything at all because ive lost my job :(:o

and to top it all off my tv's just gone pop!!

not a happy bunny :o

Pigs suck!!!!!!

Highway patrol had me for mine and giv me thirty quid fine and told me to take them out. When i was sat in the car with him he also noticed my blue sidelights because i left em on (wat a twat!!)

Anyway paid the fine and didnt bother removing the tints.

A few months go by and i pass the same copper (with both my front windows down) and he still followed me and told me to roll my windows up!!!!!

He then went through everything again and tested my windows which he done last time (I dont think the stupid twat recognised me or my car!!!!)

He then gave me a referral with meant i had to romove them within 7 days i think. Anyway i took them out then but i wasnt very happy!!!!!!

it was braught into force maybe last year or the year before, after some motorcyclist was killed when a guy turned into his blind spot,

the rear windows can be as dark as you like but the fronts need to be a certain vlt.

still see loads of hi end ranger rovers and x5s that dont get tugged though

on my local site, it has become a priority now it will happen to all of you who have it.

but then it begs the questions.. what about tinted motorcylce helmets.. tinted glasses. lol ect

i dident get a fine but he gave this 7 day thing to remove them and get new plates as they had trd in the background how shit is that only had to remove the front tints. so shit, now people can see what you got in the car and thats true why r bmw and landrovers getting away with it :p

Motorcycle visors have to be clear (my dads a biker), im not sayin people dont put smoked ones on but by law they're meant to be clear for safer night time riding blah blah blah which means they have to wear sunglasses durin a sunny day which is more dangerous if they crash!!! Total nonsense.

Phil.