• 4 weeks later...

Yeh, i put thoes pics up the day after i got it, was a wet drive home but brilliant fun, it has soooo much more grip than my old corsa.

heres a few more pics of it

th_DSC02112.jpgth_DSC02140.jpgth_DSC02141.jpg

th_IMG_2200.jpgth_IMG_2204.jpgth_IMG_2209.jpg

th_IMG_2210.jpg

Ive got a few idea's of what i want to do, deffinatly needs lowered, probibly going to save for tien super streets as from what ive been reading they give a good ride with exelent handling, aparantly all the other coilovers have a silly high spring rate and break your back on anything other than smooth roads. Got to sort out wheels too, the 14" look lost in the arches. Also need to sort out the sounds, ive still got the toyota cd/tape deck in it, got some uprated 10cm speakers wich improved it but the sound is still crap.

I'll probibly get a fmic for it too and a HKS silent hi-power exhaust also.

All depends on what pay i get each month tho :)

Im very happy i got this instead of the corsa sri turbo (new shape with the 1.6t in it, not an old B with a c20let wedged in the front...), Its quicker and probibly handles better too :(, oh and saved me 12k

• 2 weeks later...

Let the modifications comence!!! Just bought some wheels, rota grids 16" in bronze saw a pic of them on a black gtt and it looked imense so i had to go for it, with some yokohama tyres. That will be the end of the big mods till january mainly due to me starting to work sundays as of the 7th and generaly having no time to do the work. But over time means big pay and big pay means big mods. Planning on a wepr fmic, a mild steel manifold (from what ive been reading the mild steel ones are better than the stainless for starlets, someone please correct if im wrong) HKS Silent hi-power exhaust, coilovers (tein super streets probibly).

I went for 16" over 15" as i like the way the look in the arches better.

Pics will come when they arive ;)

Thanks bud. getting the ride hight sorted in january i think, got to save my pennies for crimbo now... If i get a decent amount at the end of november i might treat myself but i think itl be january befor i do.

• 1 month later...

Its actualy lower than what the pics show, i took them just after i fitted the wheels and the car hadnt moved. after i drove it the springs settled, its not massivly lower but its ebough. It still looks like its moonlighting as a 4x4 though.

Its probibly going to be the end of jan befor i get it lowered, sooner if i get decent pay this month <_<

Woooo! It passed its MOT today. just needed the cv boot replaced, so that was taken care of this morning.

Took some pics just because i thought it was looking nice today.

th_DSC02313.jpgth_DSC02314.jpgth_DSC02315.jpg

th_DSC02317.jpgth_DSC02318.jpg

And the reason i was off the road for a weekend...

th_DSC02321.jpg

• 1 month later...

Had it lowered on sunday.

Havnt realy had a chance to take many pics of it so here are th few i have.

th_IMG_2319.jpgth_IMG_2339.jpg

Its also getting a hdi intercooler fitted this sunday. :surrender:

I also took this pic today wich i thought turned out quite good considering its a cameraphone with bugger all flash

th_IMAGE_008.jpg

(click to make pictures go big :surrender:)

• 3 weeks later...